CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
When you access the Website, the Company will learn certain information about you during your visit. The Website provides various places for users to provide information. We collect information that users provide by filling out forms on the Website, communicating with us via contact forms, responding to surveys, search queries on our search feature, providing comments or other feedback, and providing information when ordering a product via the Website. We use information you provide to us to deliver the requested product, to improve our overall performance, and to provide you with offers, promotions, and information.
The following is the type of personal information that may be collected from you and about you:
- Identifying Information such as your name, unique personal identifier, online identifier, mailing address, email address, postal address and telephone number, including your mobile phone number.
- Commercial and Payment Information such as collect your credit card number and billing address. We may also collect information about the products or services purchased, obtained, considered or returned, as well as other purchasing or consuming histories, behaviors or tendencies.
- Social Media Information. We may collect information you post on our social media pages. We may also collect your social media profile information.
- Information You Post or Submit. We may collect information when you contact us. We may also collect information submitted in connection with creating an account, placing an order or making a purchase. We may collect information you post in a public space on our site. This may include our Ratings & Reviews feature.
- Demographic Information. We may collect your age, gender and zip code/location.
- Device Information. We may collect the type of device you use to access our Platforms. It may also include your device identification number, browser, IP address or mobile operating system. This will generally include information about your location, your traffic pattern through our website and any communications between your computer and our Website.
- Internet or other Network Activity Information. We may collect information related to your browsing history, search history and other information regarding your interactions with our Platforms or advertisements, including, without limitation, actions you perform (e.g. clicks, mouse movements, keystrokes, entering and submitting information) on the Site.
As you navigate through our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies including Google Analytics to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. The information we collect automatically is used for statistical data and will not include personal information. We use this data to improve our Website and our product offerings. To the extent that you voluntarily provide personal information to us, our systems will associate the automatically collected information with your personal information.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Company collects your information in order to record and support your participation in the activities you select. If you sign up for our newsletter and/or purchase a product from us, we collect your information. We use this information to track your preferences and to keep you informed about the products you have selected to receive and any related products. We will only enroll you to receive our free email newsletter if you affirmatively consent to it. If you do not wish to receive this newsletter, you can unsubscribe anytime. We include an “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email we send. If you ever have trouble unsubscribing, you can send an email to email@example.com requesting to unsubscribe from future emails.
The Company collects personal information in different ways and from different sources:
- Track an order online.
- Sign up to receive promotional emails or text messages (including offers and sales alerts).
- Sign up to join a loyalty, rewards or similar program or club.
- Provide your contact information to our company.
- Participate in one of our promotional sweepstakes, contests, surveys or focus groups.
- Use the Ratings & Reviews or related services and features.
- Submit a request to our Customer Service team.
- Connect your social media account to the Platforms.
- Interact with the company's social media pages.
- Enable location-based features on our Platforms.
- Click on sponsored links or third-part advertisements.
- Receive or interact with the Company's communications and Platforms that may contain cookies and pixels. Information gathered through cookies and server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our site, and the websites visited just before and just after our own, as well as your IP address. The company may also use technological equivalents of cookies, including social media pixels in compliance with the policies of the various social media sites.
From Third Parties. We may receive information about you from other sources. For example, this may include receiving information from:
- Social media platforms, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, TikTok and Instagram.
- Trusted third party sources, such as our service providers, data analytics companies, and tracking technologies to better provide and customize the Platforms for you.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Examples of how we may use your personal information include:
- To Provide Our Products and Services. This could include fulfilling your requests for products. It could also include processing purchases or return transactions.
- To Improve Our Products and Services. We may use your information to make our Platforms better. We may also use your information to customize your experience with us and to display advertisements to you that are tailored to your personal characteristics, interests, and activities.
- To Understand Your Interests. For example, we may use your information to better understand what products interest you based on information we collect about you and your household.
- To Respond to Your Email Requests or Questions. This may include responding to your customer feedback. If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received online, mail, and telephone. This also applies when you register for our website, sign up through any of our forms using your email address or make a purchase on this site. For further information see the email policies below.
- For Security Purposes. We employ commercially reasonable methods to ensure the security of the information you provide to us and the information we collect automatically. This includes using standard security protocols and working only with reputable third-party vendors. This could include protecting our company and our customers, including providing notifications to customers of any security incidents related to personal information. It may also include protecting our Platforms. Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email. However, doing so is allowed, but at your own risk. Some of the information you may enter on our website may be transmitted securely via a secure medium known as Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL. Credit Card information and other sensitive information is never transmitted via email. The Company may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
- For Marketing Purposes. We may provide you with information about new products and special offers. We may use your information to serve you ads about products and offers on our Platforms or on third-party websites and networks. We may tell you about new features or updates. We may use aggregate or anonymous (de-identified) information and share such information with third parties for their marketing or analytics uses. Such information does not contain personal information. We may also use information you provide to us for other purposes as disclosed at the time you provide your information or otherwise with your consent.
STOREAGE OF INFORMATION
Information we maintain may be stored in the United States. If you live outside of the United States, you understand and agree that we may transfer your personal information to the United States. This site is subject to U.S. laws, which may not provide the same level of protections as those in your own country.
We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and will not disclose your email address to any third parties except as allowed in the section titled Disclosure of Your Information. We will maintain the information you send via e-mail in accordance with applicable federal law. In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all e-mails sent from our organization will clearly state who the e-mail is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all e-mail messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further e-mail communication from us. Our emails provide users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners by reading the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of any e-mail they receive from us at anytime. Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the e-mail.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
As a general rule, we do not sell, rent, lease or otherwise transfer any information collected wither automatically or through your voluntary action. We may disclose your personal information to our subsidiaries, affiliates, and service providers for the purpose of providing products to you. We may disclose your personal information to a third party, including a lawyer or collection agency, when necessary to address disputes between you and the Company. We may provide your information to any successor in interest in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s asserts and/or business. We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights or when compelled by a court or other governmental entity to do so.
Attn: Customer Service
Kids Growwear, LLC
10226 Curry Ford Rd, Suite 10737
Orlando, FL 32825
(effective February 1, 2022)